Our ‘Sunday Gatherings’ have a focus on the congregation in service with the ‘Livestream’ audience joining in the ‘corporate’ worship experience.
We are able to accomodate everyone that wishes to attend, whilst being able to spread out comfortably.
- Services will commence at 9:30 & 11:45AM;
- Our Children’s classes are available at both services for parents to sign them in;
- We also have Youth classes available for our Year 7’s and Year 8’s too.
During the main services, there are classes available for children:
- Toddlers (Ages 2 – 3 years): On the first floor, taking a right at the top of the stairs, into ‘The Toddlers Room’. Registration starts at 9:10AM and 11:25AM;
- Faith Village (Ages 3 – 5 years): On the first floor, taking a right at the top of the stairs, into ‘Faith Village Room’. Registration starts at 9:10AM and 11:25AM;
- Promiseland (Y1 – Y2): On the first floor, taking a left at the top of the stairs, to the end of the corridor into ‘The Promiseland Room’. Registration starts at 9:10AM and 11:25AM;
- Kidz City (Y3 – Y6): On the ground floor at the end of the corridor in the ‘Kidz City Room’. Registration starts at 9:10AM and 11:25AM.
The youth are dismissed from the main service’s during the mid-service announcement and will meet their class leader at the back of the Campus auditorium:
- Tribe (Y7 & Y8): West Bromwich Collegiate Building (next door to the Gateway Campus);
THE PARENT AREA
Our parent room is now available to use and is located on the ground floor of the front building.
Please make yourself at home, this will contain baby changing facilities and small toys for young babies and toddlers to play with.
The livestream will also be played on a TV during the second service.
Our ‘Fellowship Area’ is located in the ‘Hospitality Room’ behind the main stage. This is a communal place to have a chat with old friends and meet new people before and after our Sunday services.
Hot and cold beverages are served by our hospitality volunteers, who would love to meet and serve you.
Please make sure you visit our ‘Info Point’, in the hospitality room, where you will find the following information:
- Gateway Newsletters;
- Event Sign Up forms;
- Promotional Event Materials;
- Sponsorship Information;
- Giving Envelopes;
- …and much more
If you are visiting Gateway for the first time or are wanting to know more information about our church, please visit our ‘Connect Table’, in the hospitality room where our volunteers would love to speak with you.
You will be issued with a Gateway Visitor Pack, which has all the information about Gateway including:
- Church Services;
- Midweek Services;
- Our various ministries;
- … and much more.
Front Building, Kelvin Way, West Bromwich, B70 7JW
A registered charity in England & Wales - Reg Charity No. 1136007
© Gateway Christian Centre