As you may be aware, the Bethel auditorium is used on occasion by other churches and ministries as a place to gather and worship together, including the Bethel United Church, which owns and graciously allows us to rent their wonderful facility.
On these weekends, we host our Gateway Services in our Gateway Campus Auditorium. To accurately identify these weekends, we have called them ‘Super Weekends’.
There are various Super Weekends throughout the year when we will have a Saturday Night Service at 7:00pm and two Sunday morning services in the Gateway auditorium at 9:30am and 11:45am. All services will be the same in terms of Praise, Worship and the Word. (Please note that there are no children’s or youth classes provided on the Saturday evening service.)
Free Gateway Park & Ride Service
There will be a free Gateway Park & Ride service provided on the Sunday from Sandwell MBC Long Stay car park: 101 West Bromwich Street, Oldbury, B69 3DL.
Located: Across from the Dudley Road Homebase, opposite Sandwell Council Building.
The Park and Ride will run between the following times:
- 8:40am – 9:40am;
- 11:00am – 12:00pm;
- 1:15pm – 2-30pm;
Please give yourself extra time to arrive!
Please see the Bus Timetable below:
Pre Service Prayer
Pre-service Prayer meets in the ‘Pastoral Care’ office at the front of Campus Building and meets at 8:45am.
If everyone from our church family attends just one of these meetings, we feel confident we can seat everyone.
The next Super Weekend is:
Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th October 2019
During the main service, there are classes available for children:
- Toddlers (Ages 2 – 3 years – First Service Only): This is located in the Art Room, on the first floor at the front of the Gateway Campus building. Registration starts at 9:15am for Service One only;
- Faith Village (Ages 3 – 5 years): This is located in the Urban Stories room, on the first floor at the front of the Gateway Campus building. Registration starts at 9:15am for Service One and 11:30am for Service Two;
- Promiseland (Y1 – Y2): This is located in the Games room in Service One and Small Group Room Three in Service Two, on the first floor at the front of the Gateway Campus building. Registration starts at 9:15am for service one and 11:30am for service two;
- Kidz City (Y3 – Y6): This is located in the Games room, on the first floor at the front of the Gateway Campus building. Registration starts at 9:15am for service one and 11:30am for service two;
The youth are dismissed from the main service just before the worship section and head to their classes:
- Tribe (Y7 & Y8) & Crosslands (Y9): Youth Zone (Gateway Campus);
- Crosslands (Y10 – 11): Class is closed due to lack of space.
THE PARENT AREA
A fully stocked Baby and Toddler area is now available on the left side of the auditorium to the left of the main stage.
Please make yourself at home, but we do ask that you be mindful of conversational noise as it can disturb those trying to listen to the service.
Our ‘Hospitality Area’ (located in the College Zone, behind the main auditorium) is a communal place to have a chat with old friends and meet new people after our Sunday services.
Hot and cold beverages are served by our Gateway volunteers, who would love to meet and serve you.
Please make sure you visit our ‘Info Point’, where you will find the following information:
- Gateway Newsletters;
- Event Sign Up forms;
- Promotional Event Materials;
- Sponsorship Information;
- Giving Envelopes;
- …and much more
If you are visiting Gateway for the first time or are wanting to know more information about our church, please visit our ‘Connect Table’, where our volunteers would love to speak with you.
You will be issued with a Gateway Visitor Pack, which has all the information about Gateway including:
- Church Services;
- Midweek Services;
- Our various ministries;
- … and much more.
Front Building, Kelvin Way, West Bromwich, B70 7JW
A registered charity in England & Wales - Reg Charity No. 1136007
© Gateway Christian Centre