As you may be aware, the Bethel auditorium is used on occasion by other churches and ministries as a place to gather and worship together, including the Bethel United Church, which owns and graciously allows us to rent their wonderful facility.
On these weekends, we host our Gateway Services in our Gateway Campus Auditorium. To accurately identify these weekends, we have called them ‘Super Weekends’.
There are various Super Weekends throughout the year when we will have a variety of services such as Baptism Services and Worship Services on a Saturday evening at 7:00pm and a Sunday morning service, with limited seating but will be Broadcast online, in the Gateway auditorium at 11:00am.
All services will be the same in terms of Praise, Worship and the Word. (Please note that there are no children’s or youth classes provided on the Saturday evening service.)
Please find below the details of our next Super Weekend.
The next Super Weekend is:
Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th July 2022
Baptism Celebration Service
Saturday 16th July – 6pm
Sunday Communion Service
Sunday 17th July – 11am
Children’s ministry (excepting toddlers) will be provided
Livestream of the Sunday Service
Youtube / Facebook
Sunday 17th July – 11am
Limited Seating Available: Seating is limited in the Gateway Campus – so make sure you book your seat in advance through mychurchsuite!
Plenty of Parking! Parking has been arranged for Gateway at the West Bromwich Collegiate Academy (right next door!). Visit the info point to get your parking pass today!
We look forward to worshipping with you!
During the main service, there are classes available for children:
- Toddlers (Ages 2 – 3 years – First Service Only): This is located in the Art Room, on the first floor at the front of the Gateway Campus building. Registration starts at 9:15am for Service One only;
- Faith Village (Ages 3 – 5 years): This is located in the Urban Stories room, on the first floor at the front of the Gateway Campus building. Registration starts at 9:15am for Service One and 11:30am for Service Two;
- Promiseland (Y1 – Y2): This is located in the Games room in Service One and Small Group Room Three in Service Two, on the first floor at the front of the Gateway Campus building. Registration starts at 9:15am for service one and 11:30am for service two;
- Kidz City (Y3 – Y6): This is located in the Games room, on the first floor at the front of the Gateway Campus building. Registration starts at 9:15am for service one and 11:30am for service two;
The youth are dismissed from the main service just before the worship section and head to their classes:
- Tribe (Y7 & Y8) & Crosslands (Y9): Youth Zone (Gateway Campus);
- Crosslands (Y10 – 11): Class is closed due to lack of space.
THE PARENT AREA
A fully stocked Baby and Toddler area is now available on the left side of the auditorium to the left of the main stage.
Please make yourself at home, but we do ask that you be mindful of conversational noise as it can disturb those trying to listen to the service.
Our ‘Hospitality Area’ (located in the College Zone, behind the main auditorium) is a communal place to have a chat with old friends and meet new people after our Sunday services.
Hot and cold beverages are served by our Gateway volunteers, who would love to meet and serve you.
Please make sure you visit our ‘Info Point’, where you will find the following information:
- Gateway Newsletters;
- Event Sign Up forms;
- Promotional Event Materials;
- Sponsorship Information;
- Giving Envelopes;
- …and much more
If you are visiting Gateway for the first time or are wanting to know more information about our church, please visit our ‘Connect Table’, where our volunteers would love to speak with you.
You will be issued with a Gateway Visitor Pack, which has all the information about Gateway including:
- Church Services;
- Midweek Services;
- Our various ministries;
- … and much more.
Front Building, Kelvin Way, West Bromwich, B70 7JW
A registered charity in England & Wales - Reg Charity No. 1136007
© Gateway Christian Centre